- Why did you write Emily Lost Someone She Loved?
- How did you glean from your own experience in writing this book?
- What are some common feelings kids experience when losing a loved one?
- In the book, Emily finally asks, “Where is God?!” Why is that a crucial question to answer for kids suffering the loss of a loved one?
- What is the most important thing for children and surviving parents or caregivers to take away from this book?
- For those listening/watching who have lost a loved one, what would your advice be on how to move forward in the midst of devastating loss?
- Emily Lost Someone She Loved is the first book in the Hope for Kids in Crisis series. What other topics will be covered in the series?
- What’s the next book? When will it release?
- Who are some of your favorite children’s book authors?
- What are some of your favorite picture books?
- Where can we buy Emily Lost Someone She Loved?
P.O. Box 3884
Fullerton, CA 92834
Please direct all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect on Social Media